Huawei Nova 8i (NEN-LX1) handsets have officially been updated to firmware version 10.1.0.546 European countries via OTA. This update features Android security patch level of March 1, 2022. You can find the full technical details of this update below.
- Device: Huawei Nova 8i
- Model: NEN-LX1
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 11.0.1
- Firmware: 188.8.131.52
- Build Number: NEN-LX1 184.108.40.206(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E2R3P1
- Android Security Patch: March 1, 2022
- Release Date: 23/04/2022
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~169 MB
How to Update
This update is being rolled out over the air in phases and it can take up to 2 months before it arrives in your region. To trigger a manual check for update availability, use one of the following methods:
1. HiCare App
- Open the Hicare/Support app.
- Go to Quick Services.
- Next, tap More → Update.
- Press ‘Download & Install’ if an update is available.
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Open System Update → Check for Updates.
- Press ‘Download & Install’ if an update is available for download.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in March 2022 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.