Huawei has officially started rolling out the September security update, tagged with firmware version 126.96.36.1990, to its Mate 40 Pro (NOH-NX9) handsets in European countries. This update will be gradually rolled out throughout Europe via OTA over the next few weeks.
- Device: Huawei Mate 40 Pro
- Model: NOH-NX9
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 12.0
- Firmware: 188.8.131.520
- Build Number: NOH-NX9 184.108.40.2060(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E2R4P4
- Android Security Patch: September 1, 2022
- Release Date: 20/09/2022
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~280 MB
How to Update
This update is being rolled out over the air in phases and it can take up to 2 months before it arrives in your region. To trigger a manual check for update availability, use one of the following methods:
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Open System Update → Check for Updates.
- If an update is available, press “Download & Install” to confirm its installation.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in September 2022 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.