Huawei Nova 5T (YAL-L21) handsets have officially been updated to firmware version 184.108.40.206 in several European countries. This 199 MB update bumps the Android security patch level to September 1, 2022. Full technical details of this firmware are provided below.
- Device: Huawei Nova 5T
- Model: YAL-L21
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 12.0
- Firmware: 220.127.116.11
- Build Number: YAL-L21 18.104.22.168(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E8R1P2
- Android Security Patch: September 1, 2022
- Release Date: 02/10/2022
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~199 MB
How to Update
This update is being rolled out over the air in phases and it can take up to 2 months before it arrives in your region. To trigger a manual check for update availability, use one of the following methods:
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System → System Update → Check for Updates.
- If an update is available, press “Download & Install”.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in September 2022 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.