Huawei P50 Pro (JAD-LX9) devices have officially started receiving the September security update, firmware version 184.108.40.2064, in European countries via OTA. You can read all the technical details and the official changelog of this update below.
- Device: Huawei P50 Pro
- Model: JAD-LX9
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 12.0.1
- Firmware: 220.127.116.114
- Build Number: JAD-LX9 18.104.22.1684(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E3R6P1
- Android Security Patch: September 1, 2022
- Release Date: 01/10/2022
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~359 MB
How to Update
This update is being rolled out over the air throughout Europe in phases and it can take up to a month before it arrives on your phone. You can however manually check for this update’s availability in your region via Settings > System & updates.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in September 2022 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.