Huawei Mate 30 Pro (LIO-L29) handsets have officially started receiving the October security update, tagged with version number 18.104.22.1686, in several European countries via OTA. You can check out all the technical details and the official changelog of this update below.
- Device: Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Model: LIO-L29
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 12.0.0
- Firmware: 22.214.171.1246
- Build Number: LIO-L29 126.96.36.1996(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E4R8P4
- Android Security Patch: October 1, 2022
- Release Date: 31/10/2022
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~276 MB
How to Update
This update is being rolled out over the air throughout Europe in phases to only a certain percentage of Mate 30 Pro devices at a time and it can take up to a month before it arrives on your phone. You can however manually check for this update’s availability in your region via Settings > System & updates.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in October 2022 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.