Huawei Mate Xs (TAH-N29m) devices have officially started receiving the November security update, version 126.96.36.1990, in several European countries via OTA. You can find the full technical details and the official changelog of this firmware below.
- Device: Huawei Mate Xs
- Model: TAH-N29m
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 12.0
- Firmware: 188.8.131.520
- Build Number: TAH-N29m 184.108.40.2060(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E4R2P4
- Android Security Patch: November 1, 2022
- Release Date: 25/11/2022
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~292 MB
How to Update
A manually flashable firmware package will be made available soon. Meanwhile, you can manually check for this update’s availability in your region via Settings > System & updates.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in November 2022 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.