Huawei has officially kickstarted the rollout of October security update, tagged with firmware version 126.96.36.199, to its P30 Lite (MAR-LX1) handsets in European countries. This update weighs around 290 MB and is being rolled out via OTA. You can check out the full technical details of this update below.
- Device: Huawei P30 Lite
- Model: MAR-LX1
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 12.0
- Firmware: 188.8.131.52
- Build Number: MAR-LX1 184.108.40.206(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E3R2P1
- Android Security Patch: October 1, 2022
- Release Date: 22/11/2022
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~295 MB
How to Update
This update is being sent out over the air throughout Europe in phases to only a certain set of P30 Lite handsets at a time and it can take up to a month before it arrives on your device. You can manually check for this update’s availability in your region via Settings > System & updates.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in October 2022 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.