Huawei P30 Pro (VOG-L29) have officially been updated to firmware version 184.108.40.206 in European countries. This 270 MB update bumps the device’s Android security patch level to November 1, 2022. You can read the full technical details of this update below.
- Device: Huawei P30 Pro
- Model: VOG-L29
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 12.0
- Firmware: 220.127.116.11
- Build Number: VOG-L29 18.104.22.168(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E3R2P2
- Android Security Patch: November 1, 2022
- Release Date: 27/11/2022
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~270 MB
How to Update
The full firmware package of this update will be made available for download soon. Until then, you can manually check for this update’s availability in your region by going to Settings > System & updates.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in November 2022 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.