Huawei has officially kickstarted the rollout of November security update, tagged with firmware version 220.127.116.117, to its P40 Lite (JNY-LX1) handsets. This update is currently being rolled out in European countries via OTA.
- Device: Huawei P40 Lite
- Model: JNY-LX9
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 12.0
- Firmware: 18.104.22.1687
- Build Number: JNY-LX9 22.214.171.1247(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E5R5P2
- Android Security Patch: November 1, 2022
- Release Date: 10/12/2022
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~250 MB
How to Update
This update will initially be rolled out to only a small percentage of devices, and it can take up to 4 weeks before it reaches your device. You may manually check for this update’s availability in your region by going to Settings > System & updates.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in November 2022 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.