Huawei P40 Pro (ELS-NX9) handsets have officially been updated to firmware version 220.127.116.110, in European countries via OTA. This update bumps the phone’s Android security patch level to November 2022. You can find the full technical details of this update below.
- Device: Huawei P40 Pro
- Model: ELS-NX9
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 12.0
- Firmware: 18.104.22.1680
- Build Number: ELS-NX9 22.214.171.1240(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E3R5P5
- Android Security Patch: November 1, 2022
- Release Date: 27/11/2022
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~290 MB
How to Update
This update will initially be rolled out to only a small percentage of devices, and it can take up to 4 weeks before it reaches your phone. You can, however, manually check for this update’s availability in your region via Settings > System & updates.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in November 2022 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.