Huawei P40 (ANA-NX9) handsets have officially started getting the November security update, firmware version 126.96.36.1996, in European countries. This update bumps the Android security patch level to November 1, 2022. Full technical details along with the official changelog of this update are provided below.
- Device: Huawei P40
- Model: ANA-NX9
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 12.0
- Firmware: 188.8.131.526
- Build Number: ANA-NX9 184.108.40.2066(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E3R6P5
- Android Security Patch: November 1, 2022
- Release Date: 15/12/2022
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: 324 MB
How to Update
This update will initially be rolled out to only a small percentage of devices, and it can take up to 4 weeks before it reaches your device. A manually flashable package of this firmware will be made available for download soon. Until then, you can manually check for this update’s availability in your region by going to Settings > System & updates.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in November 2022 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.